Are you looking to add a mist system or misting fan to your industrial property? Whether you have an amusement park, tennis court, golf course, restaurant, or hotel, a mist system can keep your property cool and your patrons comfortable. To ensure proper installation, it’s important to invest in a reliable, high-quality misting system.
Fogco offers several different types of misting pumps, as well as completely customizable options. At Fogco, we specialize in misting systems for outdoor cooling and indoor cooling, enhancing your business’ beautiful scenery and the comfort level of your customers.
How Do Misting Systems Work?
For effective humidity and temperature control, Fogco utilizes two key elements: atomized water and a well-designed distribution system.
We use a combination of high-pressure fog pumps and fogging nozzles to create atomized water. Through this process, our systems can produce billions of micron-sized droplets every minute. Our designers then use their industry expertise to determine the number of fogging nozzles needed to offset the air exchange rate. With this method, we are able to optimize humidification and cooling.
Fogco’s proprietary line of misting fan products are designed to evenly distribute fog and improve the absorption of moisture. Our misting systems reduce peaks and troughs in mist production, leading to more efficient cooling for your business. Fogco misting systems are perfect for cooling d
own outdoor areas, as our unique design allows water to flash evaporate, bringing down temperatures without added wetness.
Benefits of Industrial Misting Systems
Cooling a large warehouse, amusement park, tennis park, restaurant, or other industrial area can be expensive. That’s why Fogco offers a wide variety of misting systems that lower temperatures and even cut costs associated with energy usage.
Our misting systems are ideal for keeping patrons cool and comfortable in outdoor areas, but can also be used to keep children cool on playgrounds or keep livestock cool during the hot summer months. Using mistscaping, cooling systems, and fog-decks, Fogco ensures that your business is beautifully landscaped, and your patrons are kept cool during outdoor dining or outdoor activities.
- Mistscaping: Our unique high-pressure fog system cools the outdoors and improves outdoor landscapes.
- Cooling system: We use a series of nozzles to evaporate water and reduce temperature via patio mist systems and other means of outdoor cooling.
- Fog-deck: Our patented mist system is placed above a pool’s water line to transform it into a tropical paradise.
Fogco Misting Systems
Fogco’s unique design and production methods allow our misting fans to cool and humidify more efficiently than other fans on the market. We build and design our misting systems to ensure they last long and require little maintenance. All of our fans use high-pressure 1000 PSI pumps for optimal performance.
You can control your misting pump remotely or even work it into your existing system. Fogco has various industrial mist fans and misting products:
- WindChill Patio Cooling Fan: The WindChill patio cooling fan is ideal for commercial and industrial outdoor cooling. The WindChill is available in many different styles, and can cool an area of up to 900 square feet.
- Revolution Mist Fan: The Revolution is our flagship product made from a proprietary design. The Revolution disperses mist at a range of up to 30 feet, and is able to cool areas of up to 3,600 square feet.
- Revolution II Mist Fan: The Revolution II is slightly smaller than our Revolution misting fan. It is able to distribute mist at 360 degrees around the fan’s perimeter.
- Evolution Mist Fan: The Evolution is a projection misting fan that uses a cannon design to project fog along a column of air up to 50 feet in one direction. The Evolution can be used for cooling and humidification for small or restricted industrial areas.
- Evolution Mini Mist Fan: The Evolution Mini is also a projection fan, but it does not use the same cannon design as the Evolution. The Evolution Mini disperses fog in a smaller area with less projection, making it ideal for restricted areas or areas with low ceilings.
Our industrial misting systems are available in many different styles and sizes, as well as cooling capacities. Fogco’s experts can help you find the right misting system according to your needs. If you need something a little more personalized for your business, our engineers can create a high-quality, custom-designed mist system to help you regulate your temperatures.
Outdoor Misting Systems
Misting systems have been used for outdoor cooling for decades. Our misting systems operate at 1000 PSI, producing water drop
lets as small as 5 microns in diameter. This enables flash evaporation, which reduces the ambient temperature without adding to the overall wetness. Our outdoor
misting systems can reduce temperatures by up to 40 degrees fahrenheit—without a noticeable increase in humidity.
Outdoor misting systems create a relaxing environment for customers, so they’ll want to stay longer and enjoy more of your services. Applications for industrial outdoor misting systems include the following:
- Amusement parks
- Hotels and resorts
- Tennis courts
- Golf courses and facilities
- Outdoor patios
As with any method of outdoor cooling, the effectiveness of our mist systems depends on the current temperature, humidity levels, and air exchange rates. Misting systems work best when temperatures are above 80 degrees fahrenheit and humidity levels are below 50 p
ercent. If there is a constant air exchange in the outdoor area, misting systems can be very effective in lowering temperature and increasing comfort.
Indoor Misting Systems
While outdoor cooling is very important for keeping customers comfortable, indoor cooling can also be useful in industrial and commercial settings. Fogco can install indoor misting systems in warehouses, horticulture buildings, and other businesses, helping to maintain temperature and preserve products.
Our indoor misting systems can be a smart alternative to expensive air conditioning systems. High-pressure misting systems can also regulate temperatures for plant propagation.
Fogco has decades of experience designing and manufacturing mist systems. In fact, being the manufacturer allows us to control every aspect of the design and production process, ensuring that we build the most reliable, high-quality indoor and outdoor misting systems. We build what we sell to ensure we provide our customers with the best value and perfect solutions for specific industrial goals.
If you would like to learn more about installing an indoor or outdoor misting system in your business, contact the Fogco Customer Service Department. We’ll walk through your options and go over the benefits our misting systems can have for your business.